You are here
Legal & Compliance Counsel - Pharmaceutical Company
- Top pharma company
About Our Client
One of the largest pharmaceuticals companies in the world, with more than 60,000 employees worldwide, is looking for a Legal & Compliance Counsel.
* Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of contracts (v.gr. Clinical trial agreements, supply, distribution, licensing, etc.).
* Resolve routine legal matters in practice area.
* Resolve legal issues using negotiation skills and legal expertise.
* Ensure compliance with the relevant legal & regulatory requirements as well as in-house policies and procedures, prepares and implements inter-company procedures, ensure that the associates are trained accordingly
* Determines and reports critical legal & compliance risks
The Successful Applicant
* Extensive experience in legal practice related to the pharmaceutical industry (minimum 2 years in pharmaceutical industry or pharma legal consulting);
* Knowledge of commercial and corporate law.
* At least JLPT 1 / Business level Japanese
* Law qualification in Japan or in Commonwealth jurisdiction.
What's on Offer
* Competitive remuneration