You are here
Learning Partner (HR)
- HR - L&D Opportunity in MNC
- International Working Environment + Career Path
About Our Client
The client is a European technology company. It is one of the largest companies within its industry and employs more 100,000 people in 50 countries worldwide.
* Develop business learning plans in collaboration with HR Business Partners and Businesses
* Ensure effective and high quality learning delivery in the market, in close cooperation with learning specialists, Shared Learning Services and Facilitators
* Ensure accurate market input for global demand planning process and based on annual global demand plan, develop, own, and manage the learning delivery plan in the market
* Monitor market learning budget and provide input for Rolling Forecast
* Manage and handle all the learning delivery tasks with support from Japan HR team
* Manage sourcing and selection of internal trainers/leaders/coaches in the market in collaboration with the academies
* Support the sourcing and selection of external training vendors and trainers for market delivery in collaboration with the academies & Procurement
* Manage Train the Trainer and certification process in the market
* Initiate and organize learning events to drive change in the market
* Continuously monitor demand (course participants and cancellations) and iterate learning planning if required (capacity planning)
The Successful Applicant
* Master's / Bachelor's degree
* Being passionate about building learning culture and processes
* 5 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years' experience in learning delivery with evidence of impact
* English and Japanese language capability for business level
* Demonstrated deep knowledge of current best practices and thought leadership in learning delivery
* Track record of applying expertise in a practical way with demonstrable impact
* Experience of owning / leading large, complex processes and related activities end to end, with evidence of business impact
* Strong influencing & relationship building skills
* Ability to manage time / delivery /budget / resources across multiple processes and activities, competing priorities and demands
* Ability to build strong partnering relationships with stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will report to the Japan Market HR Business Partner and will be closely working with the global team.
The client will offer a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Their compensation and benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.