You are here
Leadership Development Manager
- Partner with HQ to create strong L&D programs
- Excellent benefits and working conditions
About Our Client
Our client is a major consumer company and viewed as one of the most innovative. Having been incredibly successful in Japan, their next goal is to provide top learning solutions for its leadership group. With internal job rotation offered to its employees, you will have ample opportunity for career position.
* Develop innovative L&D strategies. Diagnose and prioritize learnings needs that are aligned with business objectives
* Facilitate leader development programs in classroom, webinar, or practice-clinic settings; apply principles of adult learning in your delivery.
* Utilize instructional design expertise to create learning solutions in a variety of modalities that are measurably effective and engaging, applying adult learning and accelerated learning techniques, and follow-up reinforcement activities.
* Act as a program owner for designated programs; take responsibility for updating and communicating any content changes to faculty, act as master trainer, support bringing new trainers up to speed.
* Build and maintain positive, collaborative partnerships among subject matter experts, team members, and stakeholders.
* Keep multiple tasks on track, work independently, and maintain high standards.
The Successful Applicant
* Seven or more years of relevant experience building high quality instructor-led management and leadership development programs for all levels of people.
* Experience with facilitation and coaching
* Proven ability to develop and manage virtual or self-service learning solutions, such as e-learning, virtual communities, performance support tools, self-assessments, etc.
* Established track record of planning and managing large, cross-functional efforts.
* Disciplined self-starter; resourceful and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing objectives.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
On offer is a company where they put their employees first with it's benefit schemes and career development opportunities. They allow work from home once a week and flex time hours.