You are here
Key Account Manager
- More than 600 M USD Revenue each year
- 100 years of history and experience
About Our Client
The company is a European electronic components manufacturing company. They manufacture switch, connector, cable assemblies, antenna, and sensor. Customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, and Telecommunication.
- Manage the assigned key customers, by constantly being in contact with them, to obtain information about current and future needs.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity.
- Address customers complaints and inquiry appropriately.
- Collaborate with internal engineers and back office team.
- Participate in regional meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, preferably majoring in electronic engineering.
- 5-6 years experience in B2B electronic components sales.
- Connections within FA industry will be a huge advantage.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, high initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
The company offers an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence your own progression. They emphasize on an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to influence and be part of making a difference.