You are here
Key Account Manager
Leading market share in within the industry
Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is the market leader in lighting technology. Their product is used in many applications including Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial.
Japan office has been operating for years and has established business with local customers. The product is regarded as one of the best in terms of quality and reliability.
- Act as a Key Account Manager for a specific account assigned to him or her.
- Coordinate with internal resources to achieve sales target
- Prepare weekly/monthly report related to the assigned account.
- Continuously perform business development activity to increase new accounts.
- Handles customer inquiry and/or complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business, or in technical field, preferably in electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience in within lighting industry.
- Able to operate with minimum direct supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, enabling collaboration across geography.
What's on Offer
- Company with recognized brand for it's quality and reliability.
- Stable revenue with established business in Japan.
- Employee benefits in accordance with Japan Regulations.