You are here
Key Account Manager
- Flat organization
- Good career progression chances
About Our Client
Our client is a Swedish manufacturer of network cameras for the physical security and video surveillance industries. They operate in the market segments transport, infrastructure, retail, banking, education, government and industrial.
- Knowledge empowerment by training, coaching and education on Axis value, products, and solutions. Provide regular product and technology update to the key accounts
- Developing clear business plans for the selected accounts. Set annual targets/KPIs on each account, to drive & coordinate quarterly business review (QBR) meeting to review business development against plan
- To find new business opportunities and drive sales within a selected number of accounts (5 - 10) Working closely together with the key accounts to develop the project pipeline, close projects and achieve assigned sales target.
- End user engagement together with key accounts, support key account demonstration to the end users
- The major driver for solution partners of CPP
- Evaluate and follow-up performance of assigned key accounts, make strategic decisions and act accordingly together with Country Sales Manager and/or Regional Sales Director.
- Set annual targets on each account and continuously follow up KPI.
- Working closely together with the SI:s, in order to develop the project pipeline and close projects
- Making sure that the SI:s has the necessary product portfolio to sell network Video (including software, cabling, networking and storage)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years in a sales position
- Pro-active, driven
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Confident presenter and negotiator
- Experience with indirect sales
What's on Offer
- Office located in central Tokyo
- Flat organization, new ideas always welcome