You are here
Key Account Manager, Offline Retail, high-tech market leader
- Well-known brand present in all major electronics shops
- Large Japan organization with many opportunities for internal step-up
About Our Client
Our Client is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. Their products include keyboards, mice, cameras, microphones and integrated UC (unified communications) solutions. The company has a track record of successful business growth and profitability in the Japan market, being a leader in its area for many years
- Own quarterly revenue and margin targets for the assigned Offline accounts and ensure that these targets are met or exceeded
- Understand and implement key operational initiatives as required, such as of pricing, forecasting, business planning, off-line merchandising, etc.
- Work closely with the product marketing and brand marketing managers to understand marketing plans and align your business plan accordingly
- Understand the customer & consumer behavior and develop the retail merchandizing plans
- Drive aggressively the business towards
The Successful Applicant
- Have sales/account management experience and outstanding achievement with existing retailer
- Proven track record of achieving challenging targets consistently; energetic and positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills
- 5+ years of account management experience in IT or electronics environment
- Self-management skills and self-started attitude
- Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
- Global computer Peripherals Company, winner of countless awards for their high quality products
- Training and supportive Culture that fosters perfect environment for individual development
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance.
- Medium sized company with strong team relationships