You are here
Key Account Manager - Diageo Kirin - Osaka
Responsible for developing relationships and growing sales revenue.
Full autonomy for key accounts within Osaka region.
Established in June 2009 as a joint venture between Kirin Brewery and UK Diageo. We have developed strong ties with Kirin Brewery Co. Ltd over the past 8 years to make full usage of Diageo's brand power and Kirin's supply network. This includes understanding their product portfolio in order to market our own product most effectively.
Brand portfolio: Johnny Walker, I.W. Haprer, Smirnoff, Tankare, Fuji Sanroku.
We want to partner more closely with our key customers solving any issues the end user may have, offering best practice solutions and market research.
- Target key foreign liquor wholesalers and bar suppliers and distribution channels in the Kinki area.
- You will work closely with our partner's sales representatives advising our key customers, developing strong relationships and contributing to sales promotion planning, to achieve sales targets and expand our distribution points.
- You will also be responsible for encouraging our customers to build our brand by increasing consumer awareness which will positively impact on sales performance.
- Working closely with our partner company, you will participate in decision-making meetings and collaborations.
- Expand the distribution channels, improving sales performance and aiding branding by using customer feedback.
- Support customers to ensure individual sales targets are met.
- Japanese and English language.
- Key Account and previous sales experience.
- Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Employment mode: Full-time employee (probation period 3 months)
- Location: Kansai Branch: Osaka Prefecture Osaka City Kita-ku Otu-machi 4-20 Grandefront Osaka Tower A22F
- Access: Near JR "Umeda" station, Midosuji line "Umeda" station
- Working hours: 9: 30 ~ 17: 30
- Holidays / Vacation: full weekly 2 day system (Saturdays, Sundays), national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays