You are here
Junior Security Consultant - Up to 9M
- Opportunity to become a security expert
- Fantastic working conditions
About Our Client
Our Client provides proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world. With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence network.
Develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization.
Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
The Successful Applicant
* Junior candidates must come from top universities across Japan and have at least 1 year working experience (第二新卒)
* More experienced candidates much have prior network implementation experience, and have an understanding of about a CCNP level
* Experience with any sort of security is a strong plus
* Fluency in Japanese (Japanese skills are required to communicating with local customers, sales, support, etc.)
* Business level in English (English Skills will be required to work with internal systems)
What's on Offer
* Up to 8M salary (80/20 split)
* Excellent working condition and Flex-time (Zero turnover in 2016)
* Fastest growing team in the company
* International work environment