You are here
- Junior Recruiter -CRO
- Career prospects and competitive pay
About Our Client
The client is an American Contract Resource Outsourcer (CRO) in the Health Care Industry. It generates an annual revenue of $2.5 billion and employs 14,000 people globally in 50 countries. Their client base includes the world's largest pharmaceutical, medical, and biomedical companies.
The role of the Recruiter is to deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. This will involve utilizing recruitment technology applications and managing end-to-end processes to provide recruitment services.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
The Successful Applicant
- Recruitment experience
- Able to speak fluent Japanese
- Business level English Proficiency
- Experience of working to and meeting demanding targets and deadlines
- Experience of screening and interviewing
- Experience of managing candidates through the full end-to-end recruitment process (e.g. including running open days or selection centres)
- Experience of using recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience of influencing and persuading stakeholders to take a course of action
What's on Offer
This position will provide a fantastic opportunity to work in a International environment for a global MNC with great career progression prospects.
This role is new head count due to the business performing well in recent years. Hiring activity is expected to be very strong throughout the next few years.
The successful candidate will join a small sized HR recruiting team and will be reporting directly to the Recruitment manager.
Flex time work provides good work-life balance with core hours from 10am to 4pm.
The candidate will have plenty of opportunities to use English to collaborate on regional projects across APAC.