You are here
This position is now filled
- Junior Payroll position in Global CRO
- International Work Environment with Competitive Salary
About Our Client
The Client is a Contract Research Organization with a world wide presence, specializing in drug testing and pharmaceuticals. It comprises a global workforce of 18,000 and branches in 50 countries.
The successful candidate with work as a Junior Payroll employee overseeing a staff base of 400.
Job responsibilities include:
- Checking staff hours
- Making monthly payments on time
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Setting up new members of staff
- Calculating overtime
- Issuing tax forms
- Managing special situations like maternity or sickness pay
The Successful Applicant
- The client is looking for an enthusiastic and career driven candidate to work for Junior Payroll position.
- The ideal candidate will posses a minimum 2 years of payroll experience.
- English language qualifications are not a necessity for this position.
- Good IT skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team-playing skills
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work in a prestigious Global CRO with an international work environment.
- A small team of 400 staff to manage the payrolls for.
- Career progression opportunities available.
- A competitive salary provided.