You are here
Junior Legal Counsel - Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology company
About Our Client
A top-tier Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology company is looking for a Junior Legal counsel to assist the General Counsel of APAC at Japan's office.
* Assist the General Counsel of APAC in all legal matters.
* Different areas including trademarks, copyright, commercial IP licensing and anti-counterfeiting.
* Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings.
* Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of contracts (v.gr. Clinical trial agreements, supply, distribution, licensing, etc.).
* Resolve routine legal matters in practice area.
The Successful Applicant
* Admission to practice law in Japan or in Commonwealth jurisdiction (lawyer, solicitor or Bengoshi).
* Prior experience is not necessary.
* Business level of Japanese and English.
* Strong academic results.
* Communication and organizational skills.
* Looking for high caliber candidates interested in career progression.
What's on Offer
* Competitive remuneration