You are here
Junior Legal Counsel (bengoshi) - Pharmaceutical industry
- Fast growing
- Competitive remuneration
About Our Client
A top-tier Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology company is looking for a Legal counsel, who wants to develop his career within the pharmaceutical industry.
* Assist and manage compliance issues of the company.
* Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings.
* Collaborate with other departments in several legal matters, including litigation, corporate and commercial.
The Successful Applicant
* Not necessary prior experience.
* Business level of Japanese and English.
* Necessary Japanese bengoshi qualification.
* Communication and organizational skills.
* Looking for high caliber candidates interested in career progression
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Possibility of fast growing.