You are here
Junior Associate - International Law Firm
About Our Client
A multinational professional services firm with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries is looking for an Associate with Japanese Bar qualification for their Law Firm.
* Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of contracts.
* Assist M&A operations.
* Advice clients both in Japanese and English.
* Coordinate with other teams M&A projects.
The Successful Applicant
* The candidate must have the ability to function smoothly in a global team environment with culturally diverse team members.
* Not necessary any relevant experience.
* Necessary Japanese Bar qualification.
What's on Offer
* Possibility to work in one the largest company in the world.
* Diversity of projects with top class clients.
* Competitive remuneration