You are here
Junior Accounts Associate
- Global insurance company
- Step up in your corporate finance career
About Our Client
The client is responsible for IT Infrastructure for a global insurance brand and its subsidiaries. The brand provides life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and investment management to both individuals and institutions. They have operations throughout Asia, the United States, Europe and Latin America.
This position will be responsible for creating invoices to be delivered to our internal customers. Additional responsibilities will include "Cost Model" creation, which are delivered to our customers to secure budgeting and facilitate billing.
This role will involve collaborative work among teams located in Japan, Europe, and the USA, involving meetings and teleconference calls, Q/A process with our customers, weekly working group meetings to improve processes, troubleshoot issues, and share information.
Monthly tracking of Finance deliverables will also be key task in working with stakeholders to ensure closure.
- Track finance items including
- Maintain Finance To-Do List
- Liaison inside and outside of entity as required to confirm item closure
- Create budgeting Cost Models for utilization in securing budget and facilitating billing.
- Invoice creation and monthly reporting.
- Communicate with the internal business' IT and/or Financial team as necessary
- Generate Documentation (Invoices, supporting documentation, etc) according to defined processes
- Perform additional ad-hoc or ongoing activities as requested
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a multi-national environment; experience in IT Industry (IT Infrastructure highly desirable; Other IT (incl. SI/Development/etc) a plus)
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree. Accounting/Finance or business oriented major a plus
- Business level English and fluent Japanese
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Oracle a plus
- Experience developing databases / reports a plus
- Understanding of Information Technology terminology and platforms
- Ability to maintain a positive/goal oriented attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to function independently with limited guidance
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Able to work flexible work hours when necessary to accommodate working with International teammates and workload
What's on Offer
- Temporary position, rolling 3 month contract
- Possible to convert to permanent employee
- Chance to develop your career within IT and Accounting