You are here
- Top tier private equity firm looking for junior accountant to join the team
- Opportunity to use your accounting experiene in an exciting industry
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational private equity firm specializing in leveraged buyouts. The firm sponsors and manages private equity investment funds and has completed over $400 billion of private equity transactions since its inception.
Management Accounting & Management Reporting, Cash flow Management, Statutory Audit & Tax Compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of 2nd class of office business skill test in bookkeeping or equivalent
- All round accounting experience, a generalist
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Familiar with J GAAP and US GAAP a plus
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
What's on Offer
Great package which includes stock options and health insurance