You are here
Top tier private equity firm looking for junior accountant to join the team
Opportunity to use your accounting experiene in an exciting industry
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational private equity firm specializing in leveraged buyouts. The firm sponsors and manages private equity investment funds and has completed over $400 billion of private equity transactions since its inception.
Management Accounting & Management Reporting, Cash flow Management, Statutory Audit & Tax Compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of 2nd class of office business skill test in bookkeeping or equivalent
- All round accounting experience, a generalist
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Familiar with J GAAP and US GAAP a plus
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
What's on Offer
Great package which includes stock options and health insurance