You are here
Jr. Client Reporting, European Asset Management
- Opportunity to create mutual funds monthly reports
- Possibility to be in charge of institutional reporting in the future
About Our Client
Our client is strong in private bank and asset management based in Europe with long history. It is not only a leading private bank and but also one of the premier independent asset managers in Europe.
* Create the reports and the data, basic/raw data collected from various data source (i.e. NRI T-Star, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuter as well as our own fund accounting and portfolio management systems and some excel files from our foreign offices) and also market and fund management comments are provided by other teams.
* Process and calculate the basic/raw data by using company application, company's own application and/or VBA macro.
* Validate the data and comments carefully before distributing reports.
The Successful Applicant
*Strong interest for our team's objectives with a capacity for endurance
* Bilingual Japanese and business level English
* 2-3 yrs Client reporting experience
* Data management knowledge and skills (VBA macro, SQL etc.)
* Knowledge about regulatory rules and data management
* IT backgrounds is a plus
What's on Offer
* Good Corporate Culture
* Stable company
* Strong Performance of funds
* Great career prospects