You are here
- Hands on Position
- Work in an international team
About Our Client
The company is a loyalty card operator that provides in-lane and on-line services to retailers, banks and airlines. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Chiyoda-Ku.
The company is looking for smart, devoted, and motivated Java Developers to design and develop software solutions for the internal administration platform.
*Understanding requirements and specifications
*Designing and developing appropriate and efficient solutions
*Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
*Contributing and reviewing design & code from the rest of the team
*Interfacing with other technical and functional groups within the company.
*Reviewing, upgrading and maintaining existing software components
* Development of application should follow the rules and guidelines provided
The Successful Applicant
* Teamwork and good verbal communications skills
* Have experience of the entire Software Development Process and Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
* At least 3 years experience in a relevant Java Developer Position
What's on Offer
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects