You are here
Java Developer - Market Connectivity - Leading Investment Bank
- A rewarding role for core Java developer who enjoys programming
- Stable financial firm. Attractive salary & benefits
About Our Client
One of the leading international financial firms.
Join a highly-motivated and dynamic team responsible to deliver and maintain high performance and low latency business critical trading applications.
- Ensure the availability, performance and stability of trading applications.
- Improve market access performance.
- Provide solutions and support to business users.
- Work closely with other IT teams in Japan and regional/global offices.
- Research new technology concepts and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum three years experience of core Java experience
- Other IT skills: Linux/UNIX, C, Scripting (Perl, Python, Shell, Bash), TCP/IP
- Good communication skills in English language
- Ability to deliver independently, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player, accountable and flexible
- Candidates without financial industry experience can apply. Knowledge of market connectivity in investment banks/hedge funds is not required but useful
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Team-based, international work environment
- Career progression on a regional/global platform