You are here
Japan Sales - Business Development Executive
- Operating in 160 Countries across the globe.
- More than 500 M USD revenue worldwide
About Our Client
Lionbridge Technologies world's #1 globalization company, delivering industry-leading translation and localization, digital marketing, global content management, and application testing services to the world's top brands.
Formed in 1996, the company offers a range of services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge employs 6,000 people in 160 countries.
Currently in Japan, the company employs around 70 people. Based in Yokohama, the company provides localization services to almost every foreign companies, from wide range of industry in Japan.
- Generate prospect lead through cold-calling, the internet, and trade shows
- Collaborate with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Provide client interface and manage client expectations coordinating with the Operations Management Team
- Perform outbound sales activities, following up calls to new and existing customers through phone and email
- Perform inbound sales activities, responding to unsolicited prospect calls and converting it into leads
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Must be bilingual in English (Business Level) and Japanese (Native)
- 2 - 3 years of direct work experience in B2B sales of intangible services
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to convert leads and prospects to a successful wins while maintaining established sales quotas
- Ability to achieve and exceed quota while working under pressure
- Must be a team player and is able to work with all level of management
- Willingness to travel to client locations and sales meetings
What's on Offer
The company offers an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence your own progression. They emphasize on an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to influence and be part of making a difference.