You are here
Japan Account Manager
- Well known brand in the industry
- Flat organization with clear chances to have promotion
About Our Client
Our client is one of the loading professional services provider company. Our client provides translation services to predominantly foreign companies in Japan.
The company has a very international working environment. This is because almost everybody, including entry level employees, are able to speak directly to the regional director who is based overseas.
Join them and build your international career.
- Selling language translation services to legal professionals and product marketing professionals
- Engaging in daily phone prospecting
- Partnering with a designated Outside Sales and Account Managers in the field
- Utilize in-house CRM tools
- Comply with existing SOPs and proactively suggest improvements
- Attend and actively participate in departmental and company meetings
- Maintain regular contact with law firms, corporate counsel, and patent counsel in a dedicated sales and support role
The Successful Applicant
- Prior sales experience with a proven track record.
- Demonstrated ability to balance sense of urgency with long-term business development goals.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to consistently be positive, polite, tactful, discerning, and credible.
- Excellent Phone and Client services skills and experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong computer skills (use of standard MS Office suite required)
- Native level Japanese and business level English or Chinese.
- Experience in the field of law and engineering helpful but not required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
- Young and small environment in Japan with a lot of opportunities for personal career growth
- International environment with overseas field training session