You are here
IT Starting Member at Famous Consumer Goods Company
- Great work-life balance, open and international working environment
- Possibility to be a starting member of IT
About Our Client
This is a famous US based consumer goods company which operates both B2B and B2C businesses.
It has been very successful in Japan and while their business here is relatively new, they are planning to double their employees by 2018. The company environment is very open and flexible, with a lot of creative employees.
IT Senior System Engineer will be the starting member of IT team of this famous consumer goods company. He or she will be reporting to IT manager in APAC region, implementing projects in Japan and supporting their infrastructure. This person needs to have ownership of his/her actions, proactively seek for new solutions, travel to APAC and Head Quarter offices to learn about their IT practices and implement them in Japan. While the role will be covering both applications and infrastructure, the background of the desirable IT is infrastructure heavy.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate for this role would have
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Strong infrastructure related experience (supporting Servers, Network, Desktop)
- Fluency in Japanese and strong English Language skills (bot written and verbal)
- strong communication skills and user-oriented attitude
What's on Offer
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to create entire IT backbone of the organization
- Possibility of international travel
- Flexible internal environment