You are here
IT Specialist / Market Analysis - 6.5M
- A mix of IT Support adn Market Analysis
- Young and International work environment
About Our Client
Our client an Australian based e-Gaming company that has their own proprietary software and performs extensive data mining and market research to make educated short term investments across a variety of racing platforms.
They just started up in Japan and have an office with 6 employees offering a very international and young environment (1 Australian, 3 American, 2 Japanese).
Their business is doing quite well and is expected to double headcount and move offices within the year.
1) Support users with internal technical issues including Hardware replacement, server/network configuration, set up of new terminals, and working with Australia for international support
- Many products are Dell products, including servers and switches. Some Cisco network switches/routers
- Work with Jira and Confluence
2) Analysis work of gathered data to make educated investment decisions
- Place educated investments plans
3) Work odd hours including Weekends and Holidays when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware at a personal or enterprise level.
- Experience configuring network/servers in small scale
- Not afraid of crunching numbers to make decisions
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Japanese
What's on Offer
- Salary: 6-6.5M Base depending on experience
- Location: Minato-ku, right next to station
- Standard overtime is 125% of salary and holiday work is anywhere between 150-300% salary.
- Gym membership
- Education classes