You are here
IT Service Improvement Manager - Top Tier Insurance Company
- International work enviornment
- Senior position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well known insurance companies in the world with long established business in Japan.
An initiative was recently launched to improve the company's Quality of IT Services, covering all aspects of IT Services Operations including upstream Service Design and development. This initiative involves the teams in charge of actual Service Management to deliver regularly and iterative improvement actions on processes and skills development.
Main activities can be summarised as supporting and pushing Improvement PDCA cycles while providing guidance to teams in order help them choosing and define improvements to be implemented.
- Help defining the framework around the implementation of Improvement PDCA cycles
- Make sure Actual Process is properly described to allow proper measure (or gauging) and analysis
- Support defining KPI and support measuring KPIs on a regular basis
- Organise and facilitate analysis sessions to define efficiency of improvement actions and define new ones
- Support the actual teams in implementing each improvement actions
- Reproduce these loops on a regular basis, depending on topics from weekly to monthly basis most probably.
- Monthly dashboard creation to support progress report
- Assess base on its experience where we are and which area we should target to
help the teams progressing efficiently from an iteration to an other
- Act as a team member by taking any action to support when it makes senses
The Successful Applicant
- Subject Matter Expert having rather broad knowledge/experience in Service Design & Introduction in the ITIL environment. From Design to release including test, etc…
- Good track of Experience allowing him to have managed Service Design & Introduction in an ITIL environment.
- Having proper soft skills to be leading an operational transformation.
- Experience in IT operations framework in similar environment
- Methodology and Reference to develop Service Design and Introduction
- Methodology in facilitation
- Lean Management experience can be a plus
- English and Japanese language proficiency
What's on Offer
- Top tier company
- Competitive salary