You are here
- English speaking working enviornment
- Long term stable job opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a established foreign insurance company here in Japan. Medium size company, international and English working environment.
The Senior IT Security Analyst is responsible for assessing information risk and facilitates re-mediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT security and IT risk across the enterprise. Assesses information risk and facilitates re-mediation of identified vulnerabilities with the companies network, systems and applications. Reports on findings and recommendations for corrective action. Performs vulnerability assessments as assigned utilizing IT security tools and methodologies. Performs assessments of the IT security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications, in addition to assessments within the vendor management program. Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents re-mediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios. Facilitates and monitors performance of risk re-mediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation & reports on findings. Maintains oversight of IT and vendors regarding the security maintenance of their systems and applications. Provides weekly project status reports, including outstanding issues. The IT Security/Risk Analyst assists in all IT audits, IT risk assessments and regulatory compliance.
* Management of IT security and IT risk (e.g., data systems, network and/or web) across the enterprise.
* Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
* Develop policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory requirements including SOX, and/or PIPL guidance.
* Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum.
* Serve as project manager/lead within IT security projects.
* Promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across the company.
* This position requires regular, predictable and timely attendance at work to meet department workload demands.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep knowledge in IT security and IT risk
- bilingual in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Top tier company