You are here
This position is now filled
IT Risk & Control Associate
- Competitive salary!
- Good work-life balance!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial holding company with a good reputation both in Japan and world-wide. They are looking to hire additional resource for their upcoming projects.
- Japan SOX controls testing requiring close co-ordination with Internal and External Audit teams to confirm the operational effectiveness of controls across applications in scope of SOX and Financial Audit.
- Evidence gathering and validating adherence to key controls such as IT General controls, application access controls, etc. thereby helping to identify the risks and assist technology team to identify mitigating actions.
- Regularly undertaking assessment to ensure controls, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Creating reports for management meetings / regulatory requirements
- Assist on other Asia Pacific IT Risk and Control initiatives including Vendor Risk Management, Disaster Recovery Management
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in IT Risk & Control, IT Risk Management, or IT Audit, preferably working in financial service or consulting firms
- Project management and strong analytical skills
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Preferred but not mandatory: spoken and written Japanese
- Preferred but not mandatory: CISA, CGEIT or other IT governance, risk, or audit professional qualification
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Convenient work location
- Good work-life balance