You are here
IT Project Manager - Global Trade Management Software
- New team that will focus on their brand new Global Trading Software
- Major mutinational company operating in over 100 countries
About Our Client
This company is a major multinational mass media and information firm based in the US. They are a provider of intelligent information for various businesses. This position will work specifically with their new Global Trading Software, leading the implementation project for this software.
* Project management and team lead in implementation and integration of the company's Global Trading Management Software
* Scope definition and management of project work activities, milestones, deliverables, resource assignments, project estimates and budgets and change requests.
* Identifies and proactively drives high quality project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path items - proactively manages changes in project scope
* Controls project deliverables, scope & expectations, and coordinates project progress with sponsors, steering committees, and senior leadership
The Successful Applicant
* Native-level Japanese and fluency in English are mandatory
* Proven experience (3-5 years) in enterprise software implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies.
* Proven experience (3-5 years) in software implementation projects involving Customs & Trade, ERP systems, Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
* Project management and team lead working for consulting or professional services organizations
* Candidate is required to have Bachelor Degree, BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting & Finance or Project Management equivalent
* Effectively communicates project expectations to all team members and stakeholders including business representatives, partners, customers, and consultants
* Flexibility to travel 35 - 50% to customer locations.
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Up to 10m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo Location