You are here
IT Procurement Software Specialist
- Exciting job oversee the whole company's IT software purchase
- Working in an internation company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest insurance companies with established business in Japan. The role is for the Procurement team but strong software knowledge is needed. Ideal for an IT specialist who wish to do more planning or back office job.
- SW Support, upgrade, protection renewals are managed/handled/ordered in advance of their expiration.
- Working with the Solution delivery Architecture Propose Software usage optimization in order to support AXA in better cost control.
- Take part in the contract management and governance with software makers.
- Collect inventories, and produce analytics reports to provide to Senior management clear visibility.
- Under the sponsorship of Senior management be the preferred interface in case of internal and external audit related to SW compliance.
- Enter and maintain information in a database format to support budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost.
- Assist in the development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information.
- Communicate through email, individual interview, group meetings, and presentations to end users, management, developers, and vendors.
- Interact with team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information collection.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years' experience in Software management or as Software SME. MUST
- Proven investigation ability. MUST
- Understanding of Procurement and contract management processes. MUST
- Conceptual knowledge of Information Technology MUST (Infra, middleware, network and virtualization a MUST)
- English written and verbal communication skills MUST, Japanese is preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft, IBM, Oracle licensing models. MUST
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Finance/Business preferable
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience MUST.
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions MUST.
- IAITAM certification Preferred
- Experience in Bank/Insurance business
What's on Offer
- Top Tier Company
- High profile position
- Back office job good work life balance