You are here
IT Planning PMO
- IT background wanted but no hands on technical work required
- High level position
About Our Client
Our client is a world top class insurance company, long and established business in Japan with good finance status.
- communicating with project managers, finance/accounting team, and stakeholders of group companies and participating in meetings with them.
- monitoring and reporting project costs and time tracking data of project staff.
- reviewing and analyzing various data, and proposing solutions to solve issues.
The Successful Applicant
- five years+ PM or PMO experiences, include documentation skills necessary to project management
- analysis skills with MS Excel, understand VLOOKUP, SUMIF, and some functions for data analysis
- presentation skills for solving issues or process improvements
- work in proactive, high stress tolerance
- nice to have experience in IT field
What's on Offer
- Top tier company
- Competitive salary