You are here
IT Manager @ US hedge fund
- New position to be responsible for all IT delivery in Japan
- Fast growing and extremely successful US hedge fund
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's premier hedge funds, with exceptional success in the last few years. They are a US-headquartered firm that has been growing rapidly in the Asia-Pacific region, with a very strong base in Tokyo. Due to that success of their Japan business, this Tokyo office is growing quickly and will continue to expand in coming years.
- Manage local application support, desktop support and infrastructure engineers
- Manage external vendors supporting the local IT team
- Liaise with business side to determine how technology is being used, and how it can be improved to produce better business outcomes
- Work with local and overseas teams to improve the systems and delivery of technology
- Represent technology to Tokyo stakeholders and regional / global technology management and forums
- Be the "face" of IT to local business management and external bodies such as the FSA
The Successful Applicant
Experienced IT manager from the securities and/or asset management industry. Bilingual with strong Japanese and English language skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits