You are here
IT Manager at Global Consumer Goods Company
- Head of IT with 2 subordinates
- No people-management experience required
About Our Client
It is an European Consumer Goods company which sells its products in more than 50 countries. In Japan, their business has been growing with increasing number of employees. This role as well is a newly created headcount. The internal environment in the company is very friendly and family-like.
The main responsibilities of IT manager would be:
- Team management (2 Desktop support members)
- ERP Global Project management and roll out.
- Business application management and support (NetSuite/CRM Salesforce/WMS (Warehouse Management system)/Retail systems/POS system etc.).
- Infrastructure systems management
- ITIL Management.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
- ERP Project management and support experience.
- Good communication skill at English and Japanese.
- Retail business application management and infrastructure support (Nice to have) .
- Experience at Retail Business Company and understanding of retail business system (Nice to have).
What's on Offer
Company has international working environment and very friendly, open working culture.