You are here
IT infra PMO
- Offers large company working experience
- Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a well established large foreign finance company, the hiring is for their operation needs so although starting as a temporary employment type this role is a long term position.
IT infrastructure project planning and scoping for large volume of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Five years+ PM or PMO experiences, include documentation skills necessary to project management
- Five years+ IT experiences, especially infrastructure area such as Windows, Unix, DB, middleware software, security, PC related, network area.
- Admin work skill to deal with mass information calmly, accurately and appropriately
- Communication skills to translate Engineering view to Business view
- Independently mindset (Self-study)
- Presentation skills for solving issues or process improvements
- Work in proactive, high stress tolerance
- General skills with MS Excel, understand VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Conditional Formatting, Pivot Table and some functions for data analysis
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Large company working experience