You are here
IT Field Technical Support
- Excellent opportunity at Global Financial Services Firm
- Long term and stable IT Field Technical Support Role
About Our Client
Our client aims to deliver superior performance across their range of client solutions by applying their knowledge advantage through a disciplined investment process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Troubleshoot PC related issues over the phone, on-site, and using administration tools.
* Inventory Management
* Hardware support (Dell, HP, Printers)
* System documentation
* Client software packaging/installing
* Hardware kitting, PC setup (image cloning)
* Weekend and overnight work as required
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 2 year experience in supporting Windows7 with multi language packs in a large scale corporate environment. (At least 200+ users)
* Minimum 2 year experience in supporting MS Office 2007/2010
* Good understanding of common Windows services or technology such as NTFS, DNS, DHCP, FTP, IIS, DFS.
* Good knowledge on ITIL, Release management experience.
* Good communication skill in English and Japanese to discuss IT related issues with off-site and head office IT staff respectively, by both Email and Phone. Bilingual is preferred but not essential.
* Ability to support multi-language (English/Japanese) Software.
* A can do attitude is a must.
* Knowledge on Cisco products is highly regarded.
* IP telephony support experience
Desirable but not essential
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* TOEIC (good to have 700+)
What's on Offer
Great position at Global Business Services Company, good benefits, competitive salary, progression opportunity.