You are here
IoT Cyber Protection Solution Architect
- Leading Cybyer Security company
- Potential massive growth in Japan
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in cloud based cyber security and threat intelligence, is currently seeking an experienced Security Solution Architect to drive Technical Business Development with Strategic Partners who are developing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. The main responsibilities will be to work directly with the Japan Sales team to support the technical development of cyber security solution opportunities with OEMs and Systems Integrators. The successful candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with technical counterparts throughout the sales cycle as well as manage opportunity prioritization. This position is based in Tokyo. This is a key role in a new business initiative and therefore the alignment of technical acumen, passion and drive are key requirements.
* Become an expert on all products and have the ability to architect solutions that map product features to customer challenges.
* Drive the technical discussion with partner staff explaining products and technologies and mapping them to the partner's solutions.
* Provide feedback to Sr Director of IoT Solution Architects on customer needs and market trends in Japan.
* Development, delivery and management of presentations, demonstrations and proposals.
* Work with development engineers and product managers to collaboratively develop joint solution vision with strategic partners and lead customers.
* Lead Partners and Customers through all stages of joint development and launch, including specification development, integration and implementation, validation and deployment.
* Stay aware of trends in the IoT cyber security market, specifically in the focus segments of Industrial, Manufacturing, Transportation, Power Management and Networking.
* Stay aware of the latest cyber attacks on critical infrastructure in our focus markets.
The Successful Applicant
* 10+ year's experience in a customer-facing sales support role directly assisting clients in the assessment, selection, and implementation of technical solutions related to Embedded Software or Security Technologies.
* Consultative Selling acumen and demonstrated success in Business Development or Value Selling.
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal English communications skills. Ability to accurately translate high-level customer requirements into technical success criteria.
* Have worked for Global Technical companies. Fluent in Business English.
* Familiarity with the needs of Device OEMs and Industrial Systems Integrators
* Comfortable working with technical product teams at Device OEMs across many industries (Networking Appliance, Manufacturing, Power, Process Automation, Transportation…)
* General understanding of the cyber crime and cyber security market
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* At least 5 years of Embedded Software development experience. Embedded Linux Operating System preferred. Familiarity with embedded virtualization is a plus.
* Strong understanding of network architecture and design, and the lower layers of the OSI model
* Experience with the following: HTTP proxy products, routers, firewalls, TCP/IP and networking in general
* Cloud based integration using REST, SOAP and other integration technologies
* Experience managing the SDK implementation processes with a partner or 3rd party organizations.
* Familiarity with URL Filtering and Network analysis tools is a plus.
* High-level knowledge of security threats such as: Trojans, Botnets, DDOS, Phishing, Man-in-the-Middle, Man-in-the-Browser
What's on Offer
Location: Omote Sando
Salary: Up to 15M