You are here
International Supply Chain Consultant
- One of the Largest Shipping and Logistics Companies in the World
- Established business with more than 50 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is one the largest and most established logistics and shipping companies in the world. The company owns more than 300 offices in more than 50 locations across the globe.
In Japan their operation is divided in to 2 business, forwarding and shipping. With more than 100 people employed, and established trust in Japanese market, the company is looking to grow more and more in coming years.
- Represent the company brand and act as the company window contact.
- Understand the client's supply chain and logistics system.
- Provide consultancy and analysis about the client's supply chain and logistics system so that the client is able to reduce the cost.
- Be responsible for the whole project from start to finish.
- Provided follow up after the project is finished to make sure every aspects are working as expected.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- 4-5 years experience in consulting sales.
- 2-3 years experience working at Logistic Company or in house as a supply chain function.
- 2-3 experience in consulting companies will be a huge advantage.
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary, negotiable based on experience and skill
- Established market in Japan
- Standard benefits based on Japanese rule and regulations