You are here
Internal Control, Associate
- Global investment bank looking to hire an Associate for their Internal Control
- Market leading investment bank and securities firm
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading investment bank and securities firm that provides a comprehensive range of primary and secondary market products and solutions to their corporate, government and institutional clients
● Prepares reports for Finance senior management and manages the offshore team to ensure quality and timely report are delivered.
● Involved in the meeting in regards to the operational risk management processes (such as Event report, RCSA, KRI), coordinates with Japan finance division, and performs consistency check of risk assessment methodology and risk mitigation approach with other regions.
● Involved in the Basel regulatory program / global control initiatives related program and liaises with other divisions in Japan and finance department in other regions for control enhancement.
● Manages Internal Audit issue by understanding the latest status with the respective finance manager, providing updates to internal auditors and in the Internal Audit issue management system.
● In addition to the above, where required, assigns to a risk management project or any long-term/short-term projects related to policy adopted in Japan Finance division.
● Provides training related to above for Japan Finance division.
The Successful Applicant
● 3+ years of professional work experience in one of the following areas:
- Finance division in Financial Institutions (e.g. Financial Accounting, Product Control, Project Management or Business Analyst in Finance related project)
- Audit for Financial Institutions
● Fluent in Japanese and Business level English are mandatory
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective interaction with all levels of the organization.
● Excel and Access skills e.g. Macro and VBA is preferred.
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate relationships outside of Finance, e.g. Operations, Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit and Front Office