You are here
Internal Audit Manager - Major US Consumer Company
- This position will work with global team members for guidance
- Opportunity for international transfer
About Our Client
Our client is a leading profitable US consumer goods company known for excellent working environment with over 2,000 people in Japan, encouraging staff development within an open culture.
- The position is required to deal with all levels of employees up to senior executives.
- The position will be a key participant in executing the annual audit plan and will independently develop audit programs and determine audit scopes for projects.
- This individual will perform operational and financial audits of international operations, policies, procedures and internal controls as well as work to strengthen the Company's various compliance programs and assisting with the organizations risk assessment initiatives.
- Provide guidance for new business operations/processes to help ensure internal controls are in place and properly designed.
- Responsible for documenting findings and recommendations for improvements where appropriate to accomplish objectives.
- The position will also be responsible for providing day-to-day oversight of external resources in testing, preparing and primary review of work papers and related reports which document findings and recommendations for improvements.
- This position will assist business owners in streamlining key processes ensuring fundamental internal controls are in place.
The Successful Applicant
- General knowledge of US SOX
- Strong English conversation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Preferred experience and certifications: internal audit and related certifications, such as CIA
What's on Offer
Since last year the company is investing further in to Japan market, and has changed some of the global structure to make their internal organization more transparent and encourage information exchange cross-countries.
This role will be a strategic partner to the business stakeholders, and support the company to offer more visibility in internal operations and business decisions.