You are here
Internal Audit Analyst Senior
- Global investment management company to hire Internal Audit Analyst Senior
- Lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies. The company ranks among the world's oldest and largest investment management organizations, with over 1 trillion in assets under management. The company offers a range of products, including more than 40 mutual funds through its subsidiary, as well as separately managed accounts (or collective investment trusts), private equity, investment services for high net worth investors in the U.S., and a range of other offerings for institutional clients and individual investors globally. The company fulfils millions of investor's financial goals around the world, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement.
The Internal Audit Senior Analyst will lead / participate in business area assessments in Tokyo aimed at identifying key risks and validating operating effectiveness of business area key controls.
Key activities include:
* Leading relevant assessments as part of the three lines of defense
* Evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of key controls through examination of documentation, re-performance and/or observation and inquiry
* Validating documentation of implemented Proposed Control Enhancements (PCEs) and tracking the status of the enhancements on an on-going basis
* Leading the production and maintenance of Risk Register
* Participating in the resolution of operational events (SWATs)
* Working closely with the Legal & Compliance function in Tokyo (e.g., monitor completion of compliance manual activities)
* Supporting relevant Risk Oversight Committees, Boards and Audit Committees by preparing relevant documentation and in some cases providing updates on the relevant plans, and assisting in identifying and prioritizing discussion topics
* May be required to interact with the Japanese FSA (Regulator)
Additionally, the Internal Audit Senior Analyst will support the Compliance and Operational Risk (COR) Team in North America acting as the local resource on Global Projects (constituent of the COR global resource pool).
The Successful Applicant
Excellent written and spoken English and Japanese.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
o ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups (strong planning, organization and project management skills)
o effectiveness in leading/facilitating multi-departmental meetings
o intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity
o sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity
o ability to prioritize assigned work and complete activities in a timely manner
o effectively communicate with stakeholders including senior managers
o ability to work in a team environment and influence others
* Strong client focus
* Capacity to operate independently and in a fast paced environment
* Japanese regulatory environment knowledge a plus
* May be required to respond and/or work outside normal business hours
* May be required to travel
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate new relationships in Finance