You are here
- Software Integration
- Web API's
About Our Client
Our client's working culture is a mix of working hard, having fun and trying to do the impossible. They have a flat organization structure and welcome the opinions and insights from people all levels. In terms of re numeration, they offer a competitive salary, chill-out rooms, full benefits and company stock.
You will actively manage a portfolio of key partners that need to be integrated onto the Payments platform.
· You will analyse the partner's business requirements and work with their technical staff to define requirements, design appropriate integration solutions, test data integrity and verify business processes.
· You will review and enforce integration quality, work with partners to create test cases to validate integration quality, and ensure integration's are smooth and do not cause negative customer impact.
· You will work with partners to set and meet milestones and deliverable s to deliver high-quality integration projects every time.
· You will troubleshoot Payments related integration issues, when sellers face technical issues.
· You will define and create reusable definitions and documentation for integration processes.
· You will gather requirements and help us build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which partners integrate with us.
· You will support the launches of new programs and features
The Successful Applicant
· Clear understanding of eCommerce and B2B Communication (Web development, API development)
· Advanced proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages is required: PHP, Java, C#/VB.NET
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment is required
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
· Good English skill to collaborate with international team
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
What's on Offer
Annual salary of up to 10M JPY depending on skills and experience.
Company stock grants
Central Tokyo work location