You are here
- Entry/Juniorrole in an Exciting industry
- Great training as well as a competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company's offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Our client has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
The integration engineer will be responsible for the integration and implementation of core network products that the company provides.
Specific telecommunication experience is not necessary and all training will be provided.
The Successful Applicant
- More junior or entry level candidates are preferred
- 1-4 years of experience as an engineer (hardware, software, etc). Experience is flexible
- Telecom experience is not a requirement as necessary training will be provided
- Bachelors Degree at least
- Fluent level Japanese, at least basic level English
What's on Offer
Salary: 6-8M base + incentives