You are here
Integration Consultant - Global Online Commerce System
- Great work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Close interaction and escalation to overseas team utilizing English
About Our Client
This company is a global leader in omnichannel personalization services, and is used by more than 200 multinational companies globally. They help deliver the most relevant and innovative customer experiences across web, mobile and in store. They are headquartered in San Francisco, and their APAC Headquarters are in Japan.
This unique role requires both a strong project management skillset and an entry to intermediate level engineering background to support client success throughout the entire implementation process. This collaborative role requires excellent communication, presentation and consultative skills. This role serves as the focal point of governance, coordination, troubleshooting, and escalation internally and externally.
* Project plan scoping and development, project estimation and all other aspects of successful project execution in order to meet both technical and business objectives
* Lead any post-go live support functions and completing a full handover to the Customer Support organization
* In some cases the you will also participate in certain "client health" activities such as periodic site reviews.
The Successful Applicant
* 3 or more years of relevant professional services and/or technical project management experience, with a preferred focus on SaaS, eCommerce or online advertising.
* BA/BS required, Majors/Minors in IT-related fields preferred.
* Successful track record implementing enterprise-level technology.
* Technical language skills a plus: perl, php, shell scripts, c/c+.
* Technical lead experience required. A/B testing experience a plus.
* Configuration/administration of apache and tomcat a plus.
* Familiarity with rapid development methodologies: RAD, SCRUM a plus.
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 10m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo location, but flexible working hours and remote work possible