You are here
Inside Sales Representative
- Global company with rapid growth
- 4 B USD Revenuew Each Year
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest electric component companies in the world with more than 150 offices in 40 countries.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
What's on Offer
In the offer is the chance for the candidate to be a part of global sales team and build his/her own international career.