You are here
Inside Sales Account Manager
- Build your career with a globally renowned virtualization vendor
- Work closely with cross functional teams
About Our Client
- A multinational corporation that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
- Mid sized global company with huge presence in the Japanese market.
- Inventor of cutting edge technologies.
- Excellent staff training and development culture.
- New offices, centrally located in Tokyo
- Establish relationships and engage with the business and IT management level to identify opportunities and sell client's products and services direct to existing named Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Understand theirs business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts.
- Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with client's products and services as well as serving as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in SalesForce.com and reporting to management
- Assist in securing non-commissionable revenue in assigned accounts (including Subscription Advantage).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-6 years of Inside sales experience, with at least 2 years selling software.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in excess of $1 million a year.
- Experience in technology field selling into large strategic accounts up through Management level.
- Experience in a minimum of 1 to 2 of the following areas of expertise: (i) application and core technology (database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking); (ii) Internet solution selling (service, hardware, software); and/or (iii) networking, security and/or WAN optimization
- Experience working with external channel partners.
- Experience in negotiating complex software licensing agreements.
- Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com.
What's on Offer
- Build your career with a market leader and a global technology vendor
- Be a part of fast growing company.