You are here
Infrstructure Architect - Global Cloud Platform Vendor
- Global environment with frequent communication with overseas teams
- Industry leader that continues to grow over 20% year on year
About Our Client
This company provides their own cloud computing platform. With offices globally, their cloud computing service is used by over 190 countries, and they continue to grow at a pace over 20% year on year.
This is a highly technical cloud computing consultant position where you will work closely with customers and partners to provide them with insights on maximizing the value of cloud computing technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Customer facing skills to represent the solutions well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing significant IT implementation experience
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Track record of implementing cloud computing services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Current hands-on software development experience required; Internet-related business models preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organization
- Ability to speak fluent Japanese and some English.
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: Up to 13.5m JPY, with additional sign-on-bonus and RSUs
- Location: Central Tokyo Location