You are here
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Exciting Project Manager role!
- Leading financial services firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm and they're looking for a Project Manager to join their Infrastructure division.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view
- Work collaboratively with internal / external department staff
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working as project manager, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Solid experience of IT systems integration/implementation project is a must
- Experience of working in Finance, Insurance and/or IT industry would be a plus
What's on Offer
- Exciting chance to work on several infrastructure projects!
- Join a friendly, international team at a leading financial services firm!