You are here
This position is now filled
- Position with a wide level of technical responsibilities
- Very stable foreign bank with successful Japan business
About Our Client
Our client is a major Latin American bank, which has a wide customer base and successful business in Japan. It is a very international office, working closely with teams in especially their corporate headquarters. The IT team is a key part of their Japan operations and has a very high profile within the business.
- Support, configuration and maintenance of: networks, servers, desktop, OS and the data centre environment.
- IT equipment asset management.
- Infrastructure design and documentation.
- IT service management and vendor control, both in Japan and overseas.
- Infrastructure project management.
The Successful Applicant
- Broad all-round infrastructure operations and engineering skill, with a particular focus on network management
- Experience of troubleshooting issues on various kinds of infrastructure systems
- Experience of producing infrastructure documentation and manuals
- Experience of vendor management, preferably both in Japan and those overseas
- Fluent English and minimum business level Japanese (JLPT N1 or N2)
What's on Offer
Position with a wide range of technical responsibilities, at a very stable foreign bank.