You are here
- This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in finance industry
- Convenient location
About Our Client
My client is a financial services group and global investment bank based in Tokyo.
- Position focuses on server (Unix/Linux, Windows administration) and network operations, but cross-training in other disciplines such as Middleware, Database, Market Data is encouraged and expected.
- Proactive monitoring of firm's IT infrastructure globally, identify and address issues prior to production impact & provide efficient escalation mechanism to impacting issues as per ITIL framework.
- Perform SOD/EOD health checks of infrastructure services globally to assess production readiness of IT Infrastructure prior to business open
- Investigate and resolve issues affecting the firm's infrastructure within agreed OLA/SLAs (Operational/Service Level Agreement).
- Assist application support and development teams in diagnosing application issues.
- Collect diagnostic materials and other supporting evidence to identify the root cause of problems.
- Work closely with Incident management team to ensure effective management communication
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of hands on experience with Linux/Unix/Windows administration.
- Must have prior experience in an operations/support organization, prior experience in a production support organization in finance/investment banking sector is a definite plus.
- Knowledge or conceptual understanding of other infrastructure technologies - Network, Database, Core Services, Market Data, Middleware, Storage, etc.
- Exposure to Incident Management lifecycle, management communication and reporting
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with users.
What's on Offer
- High growth potential
- Attractive salary package