You are here
Industrial Sales - Tokyo
- Nearly 600 M USD Revenue Worldwide
- Operates in More than 30 Countries
About Our Client
The company is a European based company that manufacture and sell industrial air controlling equipment to companies from many different types of industry. The equipment will allow factories to control many aspects related to air quality such as temperature, humidity, and purity.
Japan operation has 2 main offices in Tokyo and Osaka. The business currently employs around 50 people and the brand is regarded as one of the most reliable brand in the industry.
- Maintain relationship with the current key clients/customers to protect the flow of steady revenue.
- To escalate the relationship further to increase revenue coming from key clients.
- To constantly monitor market trend to identify business potentials.
- To handle customer's inquiry and complaints.
- To report to Japan Sales Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Computer literate
- English skills is an advantage
- Accountability to results and self-motivation
- Familiarity with Air control is an asset
- Sales experience from industrial air conditioning related areas will be a plus.
- Team Builder
What's on Offer
- A company that strives to adopt ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Work in an environment that encourages curiosity and creativity.
- Highly competitive package.