You are here
Indirect Procurement Manager
- -Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
- -Good career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is global company and one of the largest manufacturer of automotive products based in Europe.
- Develop and lead sourcing strategy/centralization of various commodities(equipment at workshops, vehicle repair service outsourcing, facility construction, logistics, lubricants etc.)
- Manage end-to-end procurement processes, negotiation and contract that meet the business needs both quality and price.
- Contribute to improve company profitability by optimizing indirect material cost
- Monitor supplier performance with consequent management.
- Maintain relationships with business functions across the organization.
- Ensure global collaboration with Procurement function.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Business.
- Experiences in the area of Direct / Indirect procurement.
- Experience and knowledge in automotive industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strategic and conceptual competence, communication skills both in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
-Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
-Good career growth opportunities