You are here
Indirect Procurement Manager
- Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
- Good career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational automobile company based in Europe.
- Develop and lead sourcing strategy of IT, Outsource Services and R&D testing equipment.
- Manage end-to-end procurement processes; supplier set definition, negotiation and contract that meet
the business needs both quality and price.
- Contribute to improve company profitability by optimizing indirect material cost
- Monitor supplier performance with consequent management.
- Maintain relationships with business functions across the organization.
- Define and implement efficient workflow procedures for companywide procurement activities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Business
- Experiences in the area of Direct / Indirect procurement
- Experience and knowledge in IT industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strategic and conceptual competence, communication skills both in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
Good career growth opportunities